Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MY LACK OF BLOGGING

So Brittany was nice enough to inform me of the fact that I'm a complete slacker when it comes to this damn blog.

So I checked it today to see just how long ago I had blogged. SHE WAS RIGHT. My last post was about our journey to San Diego and wow that was forever ago!

So an update: There is a new blog to follow my little growing family. (not growing currently) here's the link to that one. It will be private after 30 days to once that time comes I will be asking for emails or just stealing them from facebook pages to ensure I stay popular.

There is also a link to the blog for AIZA-Deisgns to keep tabs on new designs, specials, and fun contests and amazing art.

Ok so since San Diego a LOT has happened. Too much to make individual blogs about. So for those who missed out on what happened since then, too bad. The rest already know and those are the important people anyway. Don't get offended, if you do, re-read the disclaimer at the beginning of this blog. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.