1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
OH. MY.LANTA!!!
I can't even tell you how much I love this lil guy! No matter what the object may be if it's shiny he thinks he's getting his picture taken. I love it! He poses, smiles, does fun faces and the whole shabang!
He just turned 8 months an dis trying his hardest to learn to crawl. He has the whole teeth coming through his poor red gums. His favorite thing to eat is star puffs. (puffed wheat with fruit) His favorite colors (or ones he picks out of the toy box the most) are: orange, yellow and red. He is fascinated by him Grandpa and makes sure he screams at the top of his lungs every time he gets carried into the shop. It's the cutest thing in the world!
I could probably go on and on about my lil dude... he is my life, my light, and my love :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.