Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I must have a virtual bucket for my word vomit...

I have been posting on a different blog about some things about Jayden, about me, and life itself. Well there are certain things that can't be combined with familial things. There are certain word vomit items that are quite projectile in emotion. So I have decided to create a second blog to fill with my brain waves.


**DISCLAIMER: I don't want anyone to feel offended by my thought process that is going on the virtual paper. I am just stating my opinions about MYSELF and how I fell I should be in MY life. I in no way feel these items should be applied to a mass population in any way. Each person is different and has the right to judge only themselves. **

for those who know me in person already and have spent enough time around me you can understand my disclaimer. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet...lol for those who are less fortunate and have not had the chance to get to be around me in my full glory of opinions you may be shocked, dumbfounded, and you may find yourself laughing slightly at things that later you will think "wait what!!!!?" It's ok I give you full permission.

With that being said I shall begin the regurgitation of my brain activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.